Friends of the School (FOTS)
FOTS stands for Friends of the School, and is a group of parents who meet once a month with the following objectives:
- To provide a link and encourage communication between the child, the home and parents/caregivers, the Board of Trustees, and the school.
- To provide staff with support.
- To provide a forum on educational issues.
- To enhance the spirit of the school community by having fun as parents, teachers and children in social activities.
- To fundraise and provide the means for developing facilities for the education of all children who do or will attend the school.
FOTS is always on the look for out new members, so please feel free to come along to the next meeting and get involved in the school and do your bit for the children!